Quince & Cook x British Red Cross
The British Red Cross has been helping millions of people in the UK and around the world get the support they need when crisis strikes, including the recent conflict in Ukraine.
Your donation will be used to reach people in urgent need, including:
• Providing food, first aid, clean water, shelter support, warm clothing, hygiene parcels and medicines
• Supporting hospitals and healthcare facilities
• Supporting fire fighters and civil protection units
• Training people up in life-saving first aid
• Helping families stay in contact with each other
• Educating people on the risks of explosives
• Repairing vital infrastructure
• Helping to repair homes, healthcare centres, schools and community centres
The Red Cross has been supporting people affected by this conflict for years, and will not stop now.
The Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), together with fellow Red Cross National Societies in border countries, are working to get vital help to those impacted by this crisis.