Carbon Enamel Butter DishGarden Trading
Toasty treats. Afternoon baking. Weekend brunches.
All deserve the best butter at the perfect temperature. Store in our traditional Enamel Butter Dish in Charcoal, White or Carbon. Fitting a 250g block of butter, the wooden lid also doubles as a base, to store however is preferred.
- Dimensions: H6.5 x W15 x D10cm
- Crafted in Vitreous Enamel using traditional techniques onto a tough Japanese Carbon Steel base
- Lid is Beech
- As the lid is untreated wood, it will stain over time
- Fits a standard 250g block of butter
- Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant
- Not dishwasher safe, wash in hot soapy water
- Do not clean with an abrasive sponge
- Not microwave safe
- Traditional Enamel will chip if knocked or dropped
- Beech lid to be lightly washed clean, do not soak in water and this will cause the wood to expand