Aga Casserole Pan SetAga Cookware
Swiss-made AGA stainless steel cookware has not only been designed to create perfect dishes every time but to also retain it's stylish appearence for years to come.
Offering superior 18/10 stainless steel, AGA pans feature a completely encapsulated base which conducts heat evenly and quickly with an energy saving Superthermic wave profile base.
An absolute essential for a busy kitchen, offering superior performance on any cooker and heat source, including induction.
The extensive range offer sizes of casseroles and saucepans from 1.5 litres up to 6 litres - and all feature a 25 year guarantee.
Dishwasher safe, these pans are a great investment and will last for years to come.
This set includes 16cm (1.5Ltr), 18cm (2Ltr) and 20cm (3Ltr) casseroles.
- The encapsulated base enables movement down to the heat source to create a completely flat surface, ensuring even heat when cooking. This occurs due to the aluminium core sandwiched between stainless steel.
- The lid knob and casserole handles offer clear AGA branding, making the items stunning cooker to tableware.
- The flat lids offer the ability to stack the ovens, making the most out of the space. The raised rim on the lid ensures no scratching when stacking pans on top of each other.
- The large casserole handles are easy to grasp when wearing double oven gloves or gauntlets.
- The brushed bodies offer a striking, modern look that contrasts so beautifully with the polished furniture.
- Featuring internal markings in both pints and litres.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 25 year guarantee offers superb quality.
- Made in Switzerland.