Juniper Berry SoapSoap Folk
With its warm and woody scent, Juniper Berry soap calms and clarifies mind and body
Organic Juniper Berry oil is the hero ingredient in this soap. Naturally antibacterial, it helps to alleviate a variety of skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis.
With a little Kaolin, the gentlest of all the natural clays, this soap is an effective cleanser, particularly suitable for oilier skin types.
Each bar of soap weighs a minimum of 105 grams and measures approximately 9cm (l) x 6cm (w) x 2 cm(d) Cold process soap making means you may find each bar varies a little in shape and colour.
- Handmade soap made purely by the traditional cold process method
- 100% Natural, ethically sourced ingredients
- NO detergents, SLS, alcohol, parabens, sorbates, silicones, sulphates, preservatives or artificial fragrances
- Palm-Oil free
- Plastic Free & Recyclable Packaging
- Cruelty Free, never tested on animals only willing humans
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Made in the Stroud Valleys, UK
Sodium Olivate**, Sodium Cocoate**, Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium Sunflowerseedate**, Aqua, Glycerin**, Sodium Castorate**, Sodium Cocoa Butterate**, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil*, Kaolin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil*, Allergens: d-Limonene, Linalol. *Organically produced ingredient ** From organic origin.