Watercolour Class with Clare Robinson at Quince & CookQuince & Cook
Join the Q&C team for a wonderful watercolour class with esteemed artist Clare Robinson
Artist Clare Robinson, who has worked with clients such as deVol, Liberty and Liz Earle will be back to host four more watercolour classes in store.
You will have the opportunity to create a beautiful work of art based on flowers and foliage. Clare will be on hand to guide you through the process to ensure you create a beautiful work of art that you can cherish.
Along with an afternoon of art we will also be providing a tea and coffee with home baked cakes and treats.
All class attendees with also receive a small keepsake gift from us and the opportunity to enjoy a private shop in store with 15% off on the day of the event.
Previous attendees: As well as being great for beginners this class is also fantastic for previous attendees, you can use the time to grow your ability and learn even more from Clare. If you would like to book for more than one class please get in touch
- Sunday 26th June - 4pm - 6:30pm
- Sunday 10th July - 4pm - 6:30pm
- Sunday 4th September - 4pm - 6:30pm
Class running order:
- Welcome tea, coffee and cakes
- Take a seat, introduction from Clare & art class begins
- Once you have finished creating your masterpiece you can wander the shop and take advantage of our exclusive workshop discount of 15% off.
Materials will be provided but should you have paints and brushes that you would like to use please do bring them along.
Classes are limited to 8 attendees.
*Discount cannot be used on cookers, appliances, stoves, workshops and gift vouchers.
Class Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by you:
- Payments for our workshops and classes are generally non-refundable. We liken it to buying a concert or theatre ticket. Most of the work has gone on well ahead of the actual session and we will still have to pay the class provider a per head fee regardless of you attending or not. You are welcome to send someone else in your place instead. Just let us know their contact details. Refunds may be given if we are able to re-sell your place. If you do cancel 21 days or more prior to the event date we can offer a refund onto a gift voucher for the class value.
Cancellation by us:
- In the event of us needing to cancel a class we will give as much notice as possible and will offer you a place on an alternative class.
- If this is not suitable then we will offer you either a full refund or you are welcome to swap the payment for a gift card to spend in the shop/at a later date.
- Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any other/3rd party costs or expenses you may have incurred in relation to the original booking.