Picking a premium kitchen appliance is super exciting, but with so many options it can be a bit overwhelming. Here at Quince & Cook one of our personal favourite brands is Bertazzoni. It’s a name that stands out. With a reputation for excellence it’s a fantastic choice. Bertazzoni has three distinct series: the Master, Professional and Heritage. The Master and Professional series are very similar so it is essential to understand the differences between these two series so you can make an informed decision for your beautiful new cooker.
In this blog post, we will talk about the difference between the Bertazzoni Master and Professional series cookers, shedding some light on the unique qualities of the two so you can find yourself an amazing range cooker for your kitchen.
Introducing the Bertazzoni Master Series
Master Series Knobs
Introducing the Bertazzoni professional Series
The Bertazzoni Professional Series is very similar to the Master series which does cause confusion on which one to buy. Much like the Master, you can get many different sizes and presets - including the same oven variation and the choice between gas and induction tops.
This series is full of vibrant colour choices which include five gloss finishes and a perfect matt black called the carbonio which gives the cooker a high class look. The finish on the Professional Series are durable, stain and fade resistant.
The Professional series has its own signature look. With beautiful control knobs that are ergonomically designed to be easy to use and look distinguished. Combining that with the handle design, the Professional makes for a beautiful cooker that feels good to use.
Professional Series Knobs
Much like the Master Series you can also get an accompanying refrigerator to give your kitchen a consistent look.
The Key Differences Between Bertazzoni Master and Professional Series
- The front control panel has a four bordered frame for the Professional series, and the Master series is instead between two parallel lines.
- Different styles of knobs: The Master series has larger stainless steel knobs that give a more industrial look, whilst the Professional Series has smaller iconic knobs.
- The professional series has a higher price tag on it. This is due to multiple factors, such as materials used and some differences mentioned below.
- The oven controls for the Professional are knobs and a touch digital programmer, whilst the controls for the Master are knobs and a thermometer.
- The Professional has an anti-slam system for the door whilst the master utilises standard oven door closing.
- Your choice of colours is one of the other main differences between the two series, with the Master series only offering you stainless steel or Nero Matt as your colour options whilst the Professional Series offers: Carbonio, Black, White, Yellow, Orange and Red.
Below are the differences between two similiar cookers from both the series. One thing to note, both cookers auxiliary ovens are both electric.
|Professional Series - 100cm 6-Burner Electric Double Oven
|Master Series - 100cm 6-burner Electric Double Oven
|No Rapid Zone
|Knobs / Touch Digital Programmer
|Knobs / Thermometer
|Touch Digital Programmer
Introducing the Bertazzoni Heritage Series
The Heritage series is a different style of cooker which was created with the orginal Bertazzoni cookers in mind. Despite its old fashioned look, the Heritage series is still created with the High-standards of modern Bertazzoni cookers.
The main inspiration comes from the original wood burning stoves and are controlled with rounded chrome knobs that add character to the cooker as well as being comfortable to use.